Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Enigma

Who am I anyway?  Parent, artist, businessperson, troublemaker?
This challenge got me to thinking, and I kept coming back to the possibility that I hide myself from myself.  Introspection has never been my strong suit, and I prefer to keep the layers in place rather than poke into the tender interior.

The title, Enigma, is pretty self explanatory.  I chose to present the image in dot form, because the closer you look, the more confusing it becomes.


Thanks for the challenge, Kate- it's been painful!



1 comment:

  1. I love the choice of dot form.....well put. I think it is interesting, the reactions to this challenge (and actually each of the challenges we've had) - the similarities and differences among participants. Ironic that you love polka dots, too :)

    ReplyDelete